Monday, January 30, 2012

Moulding Paste/Mango Color Study Project

Completed Project 12" x 12"
Well, I decided it would be a good idea to post  a photo of the finished molding paste project! I was so excited about the results, I couldn't wait to share the technique. So here is the finished piece. I used a piece of tissue fabric I created for another project for the border. It has lace, paper, packing material, candy wrappers, organza and cotton all coated with gel medium then painted  with acrylics. I love the subtle contrast or blended look of the piece.

3 comments:

Dolores said...

Very Nice! I love the textures and the color shadings.

Joy Manoleros said...

This is fabulous!!

Kathie Briggs said...

Love subtle colors and all the textures you added to surround the main image.